To prolong your slimes shelf life:
• Keep out of direct sunlight
• Keep In cool temperatures (Refrigerator)
• Wash your hands before and after you play with slime
• Always keep slime in a sealed container
My Slime is....
• Sticky - Make activator with the borax that came with your slime, add a tiny bit and mix your slime. If its still sticky continue adding small amounts of activator until its to your liking. NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR RUINED SLIME IF TOO MUCH ACTIVATOR IS APPLIED.
• Hard - Add lotion until it becomes soft.
• Shrinking - Its normal for slimes to shrink if its not played with regularly.
• Floam beads are falling out - Beads fall out if you added to much activator.
• Not fluffy anymore - Add shaving cream.
Play on a very clean not stick-able surface such as a counter or a plastic board. DO NOT let slime touch furniture, clothes, or carpets. If you get it stuck to anything use hot water and conditioner to scrub out.
DO NOT EAT
• Ingredients we use: (Ingredient vary depending on what slime you have) Non-toxic clear glue, non-toxic white glue, shaving cream, cornstarch, borax solution, glitter, essential oils, styrofoam beads, bean bag beads, clay, and food coloring.
PLEASE DO NOT BUY IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO ANY OF THESE INGREDIENTS
If your still having problems with your slime please to not hesitate to contact us by clicking our Contact tab.