Prolong Your Slime's Shelf-Life By:
• Keeping out of direct sunlight
• Keeping In cool temperatures (Refrigerator)
• Wash your hands before and after you play with slime.
• Always keep slime in an airtight, sealed container.
My Slime Is...
• STICKY - Make activator with the borax that came with your slime, add a tiny bit, and mix your slime. If it's still sticky continue adding small amounts of activator until it's to your liking. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR RUINED SLIME IF TOO MUCH ACTIVATOR IS APPLIED.
• HARD - Add lotion until it becomes soft.
• SHRINKING - It's normal for slimes to shrink if it's not played with regularly.
• BEADS FALLING OUT - Beads fall out if you added too much activator.
Play on a very clean, non-stick surfaces such as a countertop or a plastic board. DO NOT let slime touch furniture, clothes, or carpets. If you get it stuck to anything, we recommend using hot water and hair conditioner to scrub it out.
- DO NOT EAT -
• Ingredients we use: (Ingredients vary depending on what slime you have) Non-toxic clear glue, non-toxic white glue, shaving cream, cornstarch, borax solution, glitter, essential oils, styrofoam beads, bean bag beads, clay, and food coloring.
PLEASE DO NOT BUY IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO ANY OF THESE INGREDIENTS
If you're still having problems with your slime please do not hesitate to contact us by clicking our Contact tab.