Prolong Your Slime's Shelf-Life By:
• Keeping out of direct sunlight
• Keeping In cool temperatures (Refrigerator)
• Wash your hands before and after you play with slime.
• Always keep slime in an airtight, sealed container.
My Slime Is...
• STICKY - Make activator with borax or you can purchase an activator HERE.
If it's still sticky continue adding small amounts of activator until it's to your liking. We are NOT responsible for ruined slime if too much activator. Adult super-vision advised.
• HARD - Add lotion until it becomes soft. Keep kneading until it's to your liking.
• SHRINKING - It's normal for slime to shrink over time of playing with it. Our natural oils on our hands take out all the water of the slime. Add some lotion to make it stretch again.
• BEADS FALLING OUT - Beads fall out if you added too much activator. Or putting too much lotion or oil in it. To fix it, add more slime.
• Smells Weird/changing colors (grey tint)
Please throw your slime away. Slime develops and odor and/or changes colors to a more grey tint due to germs. Make sure your washing your hand before and after each time you play with your slime.
Activators: Eye Container Solution, Liquid Tide (must be liquid NOT pods), borax (1 Tsp. borax to 2 cups of hot water) [Make activators with parent supervision]
Play on a very clean, non-stick surfaces such as a countertop or a plastic board. DO NOT let slime touch furniture, clothes, or carpets. If you get it stuck to anything, it comes out with white vinegar and water, so don’t worry! Use the white vinegar generously.
- DO NOT EAT -
• Ingredients we use: (Ingredients vary depending on what slime you have) Non-toxic clear glue, non-toxic white glue, borax solution, glitter, essential oils, styrofoam beads, plastic beads, air-dry clay, sponge, hand foam soap, vegan lotion, resin/fimo slices and food coloring.
PLEASE DO NOT BUY IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO ANY OF THESE INGREDIENTS
If you're still having problems with your slime please do not hesitate to contact us by clicking our Contact tab.